BodyNets 2016 Call for Papers
You are cordially invited to participate in the 11th International Conference on Body Area Networks (BodyNets 2016) to be held in Turin, Italy during December 15-16, 2016.
BodyNets 2016 aims to provide a world-leading and unique opportunity for bringing together researchers and practitioners from diverse disciplines to plan, analyze, design, build, deploy and experiment with/on Body Area Networks (BANs).
Sponsored by EAI and CREATE-NET, BodyNets 2016 will feature the state-of-the-art keynote speeches, parallel technical sessions, focused special tracks and entertaining social functions.
Here are several important notes and annoucements:
The technical program will consist of five Main Tracks
1. Wearable Computing
2. Embedded Devices and Medical Applications
3. Communications and Networking
4. Systems and Applications – Ambient Intelligence
5. Antenna Applications and Propagation
Each track has regular and short paper presentations.
The program will also consist of the following Special Tracks:
* ST1: Antennas and Propagation in Body Area Networks (APBN)
* ST2: Body Area NanoNETworks: Electromagnetic, Materials and Communications (BANN-EMC)
* ST3: Cloud-assisted Body Area Networks (CBAN)
* ST4: Human Body Communications (HBCM)
* ST5: Millimeter-Wave Body Area Networks (MilliBAN)
* ST6: Privacy, Security and Trust in Body Area Networks (PSTB)
* ST7: Sensors and Algorithms for Human Motion Analysis and Classification (SAHM)
* ST8: Ultra Wideband for Body Area Networking (UWBAN)
Additionally Special Tracks will be proposed. For further information see Call for Special Track Papers.
All accepted conference papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings (ACM Digital Library).
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Outstanding articles will be encouraged to submit their manuscript to a Special Section in IEEE ACCESS, a multidisciplinary open access journal published by IEEE.
The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
We are looking forward to see you in Torino for BODYNETS 2016!
General Chair BodyNets 2016